Thursday, February 28, 2008

The countdown continues!

A couple of interesting facts about today:
1) 100 days until our due date!
2) We've been married for 600 days today! I told Jon it only feels like 500 -- ha ha!

Here are the top ten interesting/funny/weird pregnancy/life related moments of this week:

10) We saw the movie "Be Kind, Rewind" and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
9) We postponed the Baptism class so Jon could go to Knights of Columbus initiation. Hey, pool registration is starting!
8) I bought a heating pad for my back because I hurt myself cleaning.
7) We ate oatmeal for breakfast every day -- we are keeping our hearts healthy!
6) My fabulous hairstylist Thomas agreed to come in to work early to give me a blowout before my baby shower.
5) My mom sent us a great box with baby blankets that I remember Tommy using and Tommy's christening gown.
4) We started a registry at Babies R Us.
3) Someone finally got up to give me their seat on the Metro -- it's about time!
2) It's my last week without an OB/GYN appointment. I start going every week after the next one.
1) My bra broke at work so I had to leave work at lunchtime to go buy a bigger one.

No comments: