Monday, May 26, 2008

Meet Madeline -- 1 week old



So Mommy and Daddy have been telling you all about me as I grew in Mommy's tummy. Since I've been on the outside for a week now, I have some more details to share about myself:

Likes:
My feet
Sleeping
Rides in the car
Visits from family and friends
Rolling around in my bassinet
Reading Madeline


Dislikes:
Not being able to get to my feet
Diaper changes
Putting on or taking off outfits
Getting measured & weighed
Sponge baths
Reading business textbooks


Since I am only 1 week old, I get tired very easily, so that will be all for now. I will miss Daddy very much when he goes back to work tomorrow! He makes the diaper changes a little more bearable than Mommy (she always wants to wash my face too).

2 comments:

Elizabelle said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful! What a sweetie pie. Sonora and I will have to make an "early out Friday" jaunt to NoVa sometime soon if Mommy's up for it!

Annie said...

We would love an early-out visit!