Monday, September 8, 2008

I am 16 weeks old!

I am now 16 weeks old! In this week's official photo, you might notice that I am in a different location. The Boppy was not available to be photographed. If you can guess why, leave your answer in the comment section of the blog. The person with the first correct guess will get a special greeting from me and the admiration of all of The Ladewigs blog readers!


I have had a very busy week. Thursday morning I woke up and decided to work on rolling over. Unfortunately, my arm got stuck in the process, so I started to cry. Mommy came in and took a picture.



















Then on Friday night I was hanging out with Mommy, and I tried to roll over again. My arm got stuck again, but since we had some time to play, Mommy unstuck my arm and I crawled like a big girl back and forth on my mat. Crawling is a lot of work, especially when your head is in the 75% and your body weight is in the 25%.


Then on Sunday, I finally rolled over and got my arm unstuck myself!

All this rolling and crawling tires me out! I have been sleeping a lot at night time, but not very much during the day, since I want to get in as much practice as possible.

2 comments:

Mrs. Nottingham said...

I hate to guess-but I remember that Madeline had Tummy trouble -so I suppose the boppy was soiled...but that's no biggie , She looks wonderful, Love, Grandma & Grandpa
ps I think Ike will hit Houston

Kelly said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe 16 weeks has gone by already!! Wow!