Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am 41 weeks old!

I have been looking at my blog, and I can't believe Mom dressed me in the same outfit for both the 39 & 40 week pictures! I insisted on a different outfit for this week.




Here are some things I like to do:






  • Sing along to the radio and at church


  • Play instruments, like the tamborine and triangle


  • Eat cheese, beans, fruits and veggies of all sorts


  • Grab jewelry and try to get it in my mouth




Here are some things I do not like to do:






  • Exercise, especially my sit-ups and yoga


  • Eat garbanzo beans


  • Have my fingernails and toenails clipped

2 comments:

Jon said...

So cute!!! Maddie, you are your Daddy's favorite daughter.

Calla Elizabeth Cornelius said...

Maddie - Garbanzo beans stink!

We love you!

Someday you will think "41" means old, but not now!

Aunt Beef, Uncle Todd and Calla