Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Father's Day!

To celebrate my first Father's Day, Maddie and Mom went out and spoiled me. They got me two new books and a framed print of Maddie's hand- and footprints for the office.

The first book was a book I could read to Maddie when she wanted to stay up and hang out with the old folks. I like it because its all about a bunch of bears, while I strongly think Maddie will like it because her Dad will read it to her in a bad bear accent.

The other book was more geared towards Mom and Dad's funny bones. The book is titled Parents Book of Firsts: The Seemingly Insignificant but Truly Astounding Accomplishments of Mom and Dad, and as the name implies, the book pokes fun at all the significant events that first-time parents record, (or at least should record) following the arrival of their child.

On a school note, I am fast approaching my first summer session final in Business and Public Policy. After this final, I have about a week or so before the next session starts up. Note to Maddie-its easier to do the education bit sooner rather than later.



Without further ado, I give you Maddie's week four photo and a little video extra!





No comments: