Thursday, June 12, 2008

The worst day of my life

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. Since I have been alive for 24 days now, I think I can say that with confidence.


Mommy took me somewhere horrible. They poked my hips with something that was slimy and even though I screamed my loudest they KEPT DOING IT!
When they were finished, Mommy changed my diaper (which she continues to do even though I have made it pretty clear that I do not like that either) and someone new came in wearing a white coat and told me I had to come back and do it again! I screamed even louder than before, but I get the feeling that I will be going back there. I must come up with a way to get out of it.
Here's a picture of me before we left home. Doesn't the look on my face look like I knew something terrible was going to happen?

1 comment:

marymh said...

Maddie,

If you think what happened to you is bad... wait until you want to have kittens! Daddy put me in something he wears on his back... then he took me to one of those awful doctor people. I got needles stuck in me... and they did something DOWN THERE!!! Then someone SEWED up my tummy! I have black things sticking out of it. Mommy won't let me play with them, and she has me in a room all by myself. I do not get to play with the other kitties.

Save me!

Love,
Your cousin Princess

p.s. Mommy does not know I use her computer, so don't tell her, OK?