Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been busy! (Part 1: San Diego)














This has been a busy fall for me so far! I rode on an airplane with Mommy, and then we saw Grandma Ann and Grandpa Tom and ALL of us rode on another airplane together!















I'm not sure what I think about airplanes, but I did like seeing my Grandma and Grandpa.

When we finally got done with airplanes, we were in San Diego. Mommy took care of the homebuilders, and Grandma and Grandpa took care of me. Our hotel looked out on the water, and we took lots of walks together and relaxed by the pool. Mommy could see us while she was inside at her meetings!










On our last day, Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa and I went to the San Diego Zoo. We saw lots of animals, but I was exhausted by the end of the day!


2 comments:

Mrs. Nottingham said...

Watch out for the tiger in the background!

Madeline said...

"Pooh-pooh!"