Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Madeline is 20 weeks old!





















Madeline is now 20 weeks old! She laughs and smiles and today when she sneezed, we said, "God bless you!" and I could swear she said "Thank you!" afterwords. Naturally, she is very well mannered!

Madeline showed us a trick she learned on her first day at daycare: sticking out her tongue and blowing out, trying to flutter it at us, to some success!

She still loves playing on her Gymini and of course thinks her parents are hilarious ... obviously she has a highly advanced sense of humor.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your car looks like mine!!! I can't go anywhere without a UHaul these days! Bows are easy. I don't use any glue, just knots...and I clip them into barrettes so they are removable! Let me know the next time you are in Houston and we'll meet up and introduce the little munchkins!

Mrs. Nottingham said...

You have had alot of adventures lately. We love your smile,Grandma & grandpa