Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been busy! (Part 3: Starting Daycare)

This week I started going to play with other kids during the day. I love big kids! I have lots of fun watching them play. They all like me, too. The big girls have hair! I wonder when I will have hair?


Here are two pictures of me one on the way to play and one on the way home. Mommy thought it would be funny to take a picture of all the stuff she brought with her that day. There's a bag for me, a bag for her, my lunch, her lunch, and the milk maker.


2 comments:

Melissa and Sean said...

Wow! you have been busy. I can't believe you've been on a plane. You are such a big girls. Are you ready for a 27 hour trip to see the Bailey's Down Under?

Madeline said...

Hmmm ... could I go 27 hours without practicing my crawling? It is my absolute favorite thing to do ... but I do love Miss Melissa & Sean ...