Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 -- Expecting the Unexpected


Well, it's 2008 & time to come to terms with the fact that this is the year that our lives will really change. On or around June 7, we'll be joined by the littlest Ladewig, our first child. Being pregnant has already meant a lot of changes: no more alcohol, no more caffeine, and no more staying up past 10PM. It also means doing something I never thought I'd do: willingly posting unflattering pictures of myself on the Internet. But, due to many requests, I'll be doing just that and posting my "progress pics" right here. Jon suggested in the interest of equal time, I should post some unflattering pictures of him as well. Maybe I'll just include some stats on our belly race. I started with a waist 9 inches smaller than his. I'm now only 4 inches smaller, with a rounded belly slightly resembling a toddler's.

No comments: